Wednesday 17 April 2013

Title and font

I have decided to choose 'Lisztomania'  as my final title. Although this is a very long name, NME started out as 'New Musical Express', which was later abbreviated to it's current title. 'Lisztomania' would be shortened if it later became established. I have also considered which font I should use for my masthead. 
These are a few fonts that I looked at. After previously looking at rock magazines (mainly NME), they tended to use a sans serif font for the masthead, so I discounted the third one. I looked at the NME masthead, and it looked very professional, as it was very simplistic. I think I prefer the first one for this reason - the simplicity of it makes it look more professional and the boldness of it would allow me to colour it, making it bold for it to stand out to the reader. 

No comments:

Post a Comment