Friday 12 April 2013

Final shots from the Photo shoot

During my photo shoot, I tried to take as many different shots as I could in order to get the perfect shots for my magazine, however I ended up taking a lot of photos, so in order to find the shots I wanted, I narrowed it down to some of my favourite ones from the shoot. As well as shots from the photo shoot, I also needed photographs of other artists for my contents page. I have been to several concerts recently, and have decided to use some photographs from the concerts on my contents page -images of Jake Bugg, Miles Kane and Two Door Cinema Club. This will ensure that my magazine looks more realistic, as because I am using NME as my inspiration, the layout of their contents page includes many images of several artists, not just the one on the front cover. These are a few of my shots from my photo shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment