Tuesday 9 April 2013

Photo shoot planning for magazine

I have planned to do my photography shoot for my music magazine on Wednesday the10th of April, and have organised it so we can travel to several locations to take my photographs. I will do a photo shoot at Crosby beach, then travel to the Scotch Piper pub in Lydiate to take another set of photographs. From there I will also take another set of photographs in the woods next to the pub and at Lydiate Abbey as well (a ruin of a church next to the pub). I would like to try and take photographs that capture the youth of the model, and also the 'girly' side of her, so I'll be using several props including a polaroid camera, a lolly ice and also a vintage bottle of pink Rose Lemonade to try and capture this. The model I'm using is Ellie Bray (see permission forms post for permission and contact details). I have used several things as inspiration for my shots, including images from previous NME magazines (the main magazine I have been researching).  

No comments:

Post a Comment