Thursday 14 March 2013

Target Audience

My target audience for my music magazine will be round the age of 16-25. My magazine will be directed towards females, as the new bands that will be featured, colour schemes and arty feel to the magazine will probably be more female orientated. My audience will be interested in indie rock and enjoy discovering new bands, as well as going to intimate gigs. Their favourite bands would include bands like The Libertines, Arctic Monkeys, The Strokes, newer indie pop bands such as Two Door Cinema Club or Peace, and also older bands such as The Smiths, The Cure and The Clash.  They may also be quite artistic, due to the more artistic features of the magazine (such as the photography) but they would find music a very important aspect of their lives, listening to it every day. I think it is important for me to design a magazine that I would actually want to buy, which means that my target audience would probably be aimed at a 17 year old girl who loves similar music to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment