Wednesday 27 February 2013

Photo shoot for Prelim task

A few days earlier, I organised an hour slot for me to take some photographs around school for my prelim school magazine. I used my shot list that I had made as it gave me a frame to base my shots around. I asked some students from lower down the school in year 9 and asked them to fill out a release form in order for me to take photographs of them, and then took them to classrooms that I had made sure were free the previous week. All together I took 58 photos with my own camera, and i managed to get some decent ines that I will be able to use for the magazine.
I got some shots of the students in several different locations, and then got some shots of the front of the school. As you can see, some of the photos did not turn out quite right, either being too bright/ dark, not being in focus, being blurred due to movement etc. In some of the classrooms there was also an insufficient amount of light, meaning I could not get the right exposure. I may also get a few more photographs on a different photo shoot, just to get a few more shots that I did not have time to take previously. 

No comments:

Post a Comment