Wednesday 30 January 2013

Questionnaires

For my research into music magazines, I have decided to create a questionnaire which will allow me to identify my target audience and also indicate things that I need to consider when creating my own magazine. To create the questionnaire, I used Google docs (which is from the same family as Google Blogger), and this allowed me to share it on the Internet, which today may prove very effective as most people now have access to a computer. This means that I can get a lot of results easily and quickly. With the results I will be able to have a view into what people think about music magazines such as how much they are willing to pay for it, what sections of a magazine they are most interested in etc - these things will be necessary considerations when it comes to designing my own. I decided to have a maximum of 6 questions to a page, as from previous experience from filling out questionnaires myself, I find that too many qiestions to a page may put people off from continuing to fill out the rest of the form. Below is the link to my music questionnaire, please fill it out if you have time, as it only takes a minute to complete, thank you.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFNpNFhhU0dWVzQ5UEQ5SlVXMmZselE6MQ#gid=0

No comments:

Post a Comment